Tullamore achieves 6-leaf EnviroDevelopment accreditation, the highest available in Australia. This accomplishment showcases Mirvac’s pre-eminence when it comes to creating sustainable living environments amidst established neighbourhoods and landscapes.
In a site that has been meticulously nurtured and cultivated for close to a century, more than 20 per cent of the land remains open and green. Large nature reserves will be retained and cared for, providing beautiful vistas and walking environments, as well as protecting the homes of local birdlife.
An integrated water management plan ensures the sustainable care of this remarkable landscape, now and into the future.
Tullamore is an accredited EnviroDevelopment.
Evergen's goal is simple - unlock the potential of renewable energy by installing solar battery systems, interconnected with the grid, giving you the ability to store solar power when you need it.
- Solar-power system featuring the Tesla Powerball II is battery with 13.2kWh of energy storage.
- Energy intelligence developed by CSIRO that learns your energy use and actively switches between solar, battery and grid to maximise savings.
- Ongoing monitoring and active energy management by Evergen to ensure system performance.
- The discreet, slim unit is weatherproof, water resistant and dustproof.
- A sustainable choice of contemporary living.